- Competitive salary and benefits package, five weeks annual leave plus paid Christmas shutdown
- Temporary accommodation and relocation assistance available
- Professional development opportunities available
The Central Land Council (CLC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity established under the Aboriginal Land Rights (Northern Territory) Act 1976. The CLC represents traditional landowners, native title holders and other Aboriginal people in the southern half of the Northern Territory—an area of almost 780,000 square kilometres.
The CLC provides its constituents with advice, advocacy and practical assistance to support their aspirations, manage their land and protect their rights.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN
Eligible Aboriginal applicants will be granted priority consideration for this vacancy. If an Aboriginal applicant is selected, the remaining non-Aboriginal applicants will not be assessed.
Applicants must have relevant qualifications and demonstrate that they meet essential criteria in order to be considered. An applicant selected under this affirmative action plan will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility prior to commencement, such as:
- completed statutory declaration form, or
- supporting statement from an appropriate Aboriginal organisation
BUSINESS ANALYST - IT008 - ALICE SPRINGS
SO C $103,408 progressing to $111,662
Analyse business systems and processes, identifying requirements and areas for improvement. Develop and implement solutions to optimise efficiency and productivity. Manage development projects, ensuring timely completion and successful implementation.
- Attractive base salary and 13.5% super
- Generous salary packaging (maximum $29,000 annually, depending on individual circumstances);
- Ongoing district allowance (circa $3,320 for an individual or $6,090 with dependents);
- Yearly airfare allowance (circa $1,130;)
- Relocation assistance, should you be moving to the region; and
- Subsidised, fully furnished accommodation for the first four months.
The Central Land Council is dedicated to delivering ongoing professional development and career progression for it's people. You'll have the opportunity to undertake professional development and to take part in a number of new projects as the organisation continues to grow and innovate.
Most importantly, this role will allow you to work in a diverse environment where you affect real change.
- Ochre card (working with vulnerable people check)
- National police clearance
- Driver's licence
If you're interested in using your skills to make a real difference apply now!
Closing Date: 11 June 2023.
For further information about this role, please contact Michael Latz on 8951 6211.
For more information about the application process please contact Jess Howard (Human Resources Advisor) on 08 8951 6211 or email@example.com.
Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, relocation assistance, annual airfare allowance and salary packaging options. Annual progression within the salary scale is subject to satisfactory performance. Progression is in accordance with annual increments set out in an enterprise agreement.
The filling of this vacancy is an affirmative measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975.